|Ground Beef||2 lbs|
|Large cloves of garlic, minced||4|
|Canned tomato sauce||30 oz|
|Canned diced tomatoes||30 oz|
|Soy Sauce||3 tbps|
|Dried Oregano||2 tsp|
|Dried Basil||2 tsp|
|Seasoned Salt||1 tbps|
|Black Pepper||½ tsp|
|Rotini (noodle of choice), uncooked||2 cups|
- Get out your largest pan, one might even upgrade to a pot.
- Cook the beef, leaving it somewhat chunky.
- Drain the grease.
- Stir in the minced garlic, and cook for a few minutes, allowing the beef to absorb the garlic flavor.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, except for the noodles!!
- Bring the concoction to a boil
- Reduce to low heat, cover, and simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the pasta, cover, and simmer for another 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.