This recipe is dead simple, but is delicious every time!
|Boneless, skinless chicken breasts||2 lbs|
|BBQ sauce||1 cup|
|Zesty Italian dressing||¼ cup|
|Brown Sugar||¼ cup|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 tbsp|
- Lightly season chicken breast with salt or other seasonings
- Put the chicken in your crockpot
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients, apart from the chicken. Stir the concoction until it’s properly concocted.
- Pour your mixture over the chicken
- Cook on HIGH for 3 hours
- Remove the chicken from the crockpot and and shred us using two forks. It should shred extremely easily.
- Put the shredded chicken back in the crock pot, and stir to cover the newly surfaced innards with your BBQ composite.
- Cook on HIGH for another hour